Download 2023 Calendar April With Holidays And Notes Portrait (Word Version)
You are downloading 2023 Calendar April With Holidays And Notes Portrait in Word format (.docx). Be sure to remember where you save the file so you can open it in Microsoft Word, or Open Office Writer.
Other 2023 Word Calendars
How to print a Word Calendar?
There are some steps show you how to print a calendar from Word document.
1. Open your Word document with Microsoft Word Office or any Office reader program.
2. When the file is opened, select File from the menu bar and choose Print. The Print dialog box will open.
3. Select your printing options.
- Select a printer from the drop-down menu.
- Select the number of copies to print. The default is 1, increase the quantity to print more copies.
- The size of paper to print on: Letter, A3, A4...
- Orientation of the paper: Portrait or Landscape.
- Margins: adjust the top, bottom, left, and right margins in the boxes.
4. When every thing is ready, select OK. Your calendar will be printed out by the printer you selected.